Sunday 1 March 2020


Review of  Internship program conducted by Digital Deepak – Day-1



Hello friends,  I have enrolled myself  in digital marketing internship course with Deepak  with lot of excitement in mind as well as endless hope to make 1 crore within 3 yrs. Its my real  confession that On my first lesson , I received a clear snap shot for first time on digital marketing.
I made  my mind to create day wise post of every session for enthusiastic  people like me who wants  to learn digital marketing from the master of this field – he is none other than Mr. Deepak Kanakaraju.

Who Am I?
I am Emeli here, a teacher by passion  and want to be a professional content writer for my  blog  www.embiba.blogspot.com.  I also pursuing my interest in graphic designing and having expertise in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.

Why I am here?

        MY GOAL: 
    To drive a good traffic to my blog I realized that I need a synchronised initiation of  better content, better SEO optimized key words and better SMM and for that, proficiency  in digital marketing is the only way.
                   

Why this internship ?     
 Friends …. Actually  my journey was started  with free digital marketing course offered by Deepak, the maestro, few days back which helped me a lot to understand the basic of it. It was elaborated in so easy words that tempted me to gather more knowledge on digital marketing  from him.
Recently when I got an opportunity mail from Deepak about the internship program  under his personal guidance I couldn’t stop myself  .Internship is not exactly a classroom teaching with few practical but it is more on practical teaching with an explanation on theory behind it. I have joined the introductory webinar and was confirmed that this is what I am looking for and I grab this opportunity firmly.

What I learnt on 1st day ?
Session started with a goal setting and description of learn-do-teach cycle which help to learn in depth


    1. Marketing – In deepak's word, All is well if you sell, sell, sell -  is important when it comes to increasing sales by showcasing our products or services. The accessibility of the internet today is enormous. Nowadays the internet is the place for marketers where several vendors represent their product. So,  marketing takes its up-gradation …marketing + technology=digital marketing.

  2. Marketing Traditional Vs. Digital - Traditional marketing includes print media, broadcast media, direct mail, telephone,  etc. has some limitations in terms of reaching to audience  Whereas  One can get maximum reach if he masters  the craft of digital marketing at very low cost compare to traditional marketing.

   3. Integrated Digital Marketing
In Integrated digital marketing, content is the heart of it. And rest of digital marketing tools are connected to it. Sequence wise, Once the content is created, then it comes to SEO and then email marketing and social media marketing. Paid marketing and sell & converts follows the trail.
          


    4. Communication is the key - Digital marketing allows us to reach to the targeted audience through proper communication channels. We can target a specific audience demographically, age wise, gender wise, profession wise  that best fits our services or products.
         For mastering in communication Deepak suggest to
a)    read a lot,
b)   write a lot,
c)    listen to podcast,
d)   watch English sitcoms .
4.    Young entrepreneurs get into the digital marketing business as freelancers, writers, SEO Expertise, Social media marketers etc.. The main emphasis should be on marketer and digital channels are the media of marketing to get familiar with.

    5.  Find you niches : Market is ever expanding… Find your niches, narrow it, focus on it. People will always pay money for value irrespective of economic ups and downs. Three proven major niches are health, money and relationship. For finding a niches, one can take help of
a)    Google auto suggest
b)   Answerthepublic.com
c)    Amazon reviews
d)   Talk to customer
e)    Dig out persons own interest

    6.    Personal branding,  has a vital role in DIGITAL MARKETING . the way in which a person  portray  himself and his skills to the world,. Create a large footprint in internet
In this age defined by FB, LinkedIn and Instagram to name a few, branding oneself is as relevant as ever.
7.    It’s important for your personal brand to be honest, reliable, and genuine. It’s all about making your uniqueness shine.
8.    The most notable being the need for an individual to have a ‘social presence’, which is a part of a larger concept called as personal branding.

Looking forward to attend rest of the courses and you need to wait to get updates. Hope this will help you to find the best and start your journey to digital marketing . Will meet you soon…



1 comment: